Welcome to the Centre for Mindful Life Enhancement which is a not-for-profit social enterprise run by volunteers.
To introduce people to the principles and practices of mindful life enhancement. Mindfulness involves meditation, mindful movement and informal practices. Through these practices we have the ambition to help people interact more effectively and positively with the world around them.
We will create and support an ever-widening community practicing and exploring mindful life enhancement, with the aspiration to create a mindful city.
Making a difference
Service to the community
Supporting physical and mental well-being
Partnership and working with others
Underpinned by compassion, loving kindness, joy and equanimity (the Four Immeasurables)
We achieve this
- By providing courses in Mindfulness Based Life Enhancement [currently run as both eight week and six week programmes – the content is the same in both]
- Exploring the role of mindfulness in organisational settings
- To explore the relationship between mindfulness and ageing
You can explore the Centre’s work on this website. There are guided meditations which you can download, as well as discussion papers relating to:
- Mindful Ageing
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
- Mindfulness and Wellbeing
- and more …!