Welcome to the Centre for Mindful Life Enhancement. The Centre has three primary objectives:
- To provide courses in Mindfulness Based Life Enhancement [currently run as both eight week and six week programmes – the content is the same in both]
- To explore the role of mindfulness in organisational settings
- To explore the relationship between mindfulness and ageing
You can explore the Centre’s work on this website. There are guided meditations which you can download, as well as discussion papers relating to:
- Mindful Ageing
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
- Mindfulness and Wellbeing
- and more …!
Our book based on the course has recently been published. You can buy this at MBLE: The BookYou will also find in MBLE Resources several short videos on key themes in MBLE. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more or to get involved.Places are free but must be booked – please indicate which course you would like to attend. Email:email@example.com
We work in partnership with Sheffield Business School, Sheffield Hallam University Multifaith Centre and the University of Aberdeen Mindfulness Studies Programme.